Guar Gum Splits
Home › Products › Guar Gum Splits
| Click to view more |
We are a reckoned name as Manufacturer and Supplier of Guar Gum Splits from Haryana, India. The Splits are cultivated and processed under the strict sanitary conditions and in line with the international quality standards. Here, buyers can obtain them in bulk quantities as well and that too at market-leading prices.
More about Guar Gum Splits :
- Guar Gum Split is refined endosperm derived from guar seed or cluster bean (cyamoperm tetragonoloba).
- Guar Splits are non-ionic polysaccharide galacomannan. Guar Gum Refined Split (Endosperm) is mechanically separated from guar seed which yields 28-30% of Refined Split.
- Guar beans are harvested and dried following the growing season. The beans are shelled from the pods, the germ and hull removed.
- The resulting guar splits are wet-milled into powder; the powder is graded by granulation and quality. Products are re-blended according to specification, bagged and marked.
- Guar Gum Split with its versatile inherent properties is used all over the globe with different utilities in many industries like Petroleum (Oil drilling), textile, printing, food pharma, cosmetic, toiletries paper, tanneries, mining, explosives, pet food etc. in powder form either directly plain Guar Gum Powder or in derived form.
- Guar Gum Split with its versatile inherent properties is used all over the globe with different utilities in many industries like Petroleum (Oil drilling), textile, printing, food pharma, cosmetic, toiletries paper, tanneries, mining, explosives, pet food etc
- These industries use Guar Gum in powder form either directly plain Guar Gum Powder or in derived form
- We provide quality Guar Gum Splits to quality manufacturer of Guar Gum Powder, which is their pre-requirement for manufacturing high quality Guar Gum Powder
|Mineral Matter (ASH)
||1.5 – 2.0 % max
|Ether Soluble Substances
|Acid insoluble ash (sand and/or silica)
||Bright creamy yellow
Looking for "Guar Gum Splits" ?